Sweet Dreams with Zzzquil Sleep aide






 I was fortunate enough to get this amazing product to review for free from influenster.com and I am so pleased that I did. The product is affordable, easy to find and truly does at it says, it helps you sleep without feeling the drowsiness or having to take pain medicine. I thought I was only able to find something like Tylenol pm to sleep and that is good but if I don't hurt, why take Tylenol, I only need sleep not pain killers. 
  Luckily enough I got this product,I recieved a box of the tablets to take, which are great as I don't like liquids, they always try to make them taste good and they never do, and it is two per night. Well, let me tell you, I got the best sleep of my life, I did however have to make sure I got at least seven to eight hours of sleep, so took it on the weekend as I get up early during the week. All in all I had a great sleep, no disturbances at all, by that I mean, no waking up mid toss and turn or wearing off of the sleep aide, and no drowsines next day. 
   Now again, that is to say that I got the seven to eight hours I needed, so I guess if you only sleep six or so hours then this is definitely not for you because it does put you in a deep, deep sleep and you won't be able to get up on time. I'm really pleased with these and the fact that it says it's not habit forming and doesn't make me feel foggy the next day is a complete plus for me. I'm so glad I got to test #Zzzquil, it truly is a life saver for me to catch up on the sleep I lose during the week. 

Comments

Popular Posts