Asani Glass Meal Prep 3 Pk Set

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP3de54996edeb90f819a95ef70b6ffb54" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

                                    Bento Style Meal Prep on a Budget

  With the new year coming everyone I know is on a health kick and this year I'm included. I am always on the look out for something that will make eating and living healthier easier and more enjoyable for me. So when it came to meals and finding the perfect way to store and reheat them I had to have the perfect and most stylish way to do that.

  Thanks to this amazing product I am able to get both the ease of use and the gorgeous leak proof design that I was wanting for meal prep time.

  I live a very hectic and busy life so I need products that can both make my life easier and not short me on the trendy side. I mean really who wants to get healthy and fit if you can't do it while being on trend and without stressing? Well for me the ease of use and portability was the main concern but I really wanted something trendy, long lasting and for it to be functional. The search was a long and difficult one, searching through endless plastic containers with lids taht didn't quite seem to work well, colors that were off and were too bulky to carry. I thought that I was never going to find exactly what I was looking for so I about just gave up on it.

  Well as luck would have it I signed up for this amazing site called tomoson.com and low and behold they had these really gorgeous meal prep containers on there. I knew right when I saw them I just had to have them and applied for the campaign straight away. I was so nervous about getting them and hoping that I would get chosen since I wanted to start a healthier lifestyle. After days of waiting I finally got that glorious email that I was chosen for the campaign and could order them straight away. I was so excited and so ready to get my groove on and start living that healthy life I know I need to be living and enjoying.

   When the meal prep kit came in I was so excited, I was already preparing my meals for the next few days and was so ready to put them in the containers. These gorgeous clear containers are made of the highest quality glass that is oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator safe. Now for the microwave, oven and freezer only the glass bowl itself is safe but you can bake up to 752 F with it, how cool is that? That takes so much time and mess out of the equation when it comes to meal prep that it's a no brainer and not at all difficult to do. I can make casseroles, baked potatoes, single serve enchiladas or whatever I would like in it. I can even use it to separate out portions of yogurt or other frozen treats to get one serving per day with no measuring each time. I am just in awe of these amazing bowls and how high quality they are.




  Another great feature is that each container comes with a really convenient storage spot in the lid itself for my silverware and, wouldn't you know, it comes with sturdy and durable plastic utensils that fit in that slot. Who wouldn't love to have that and not have to worry about where to put all your items you need like a fork, knife and spoon, I mean this is really a no brainer tool for living a healthier lifestyle. I can think of so many times that I was in such a hurry to get out to work that I forgot my utensils or the bag tore and one fell out, or worse yet I lost my good metal utensils, ugh, I hated that day, but never again, not since I got these amazing life savers.

  One more great tid bit just for those of us who are worried about plastics, glass and other items that may have those nasty chemicals or things in them, don't worry this one doesn't have ay of that. It states on their site that the items are all FDA & LFGB approved and BPA free, I mean really people what else could you ask for right. Not only is this amazing set super easy to use, store and carry but it's also completely food safe for even your kids to use for school lunch. The lids are even a completely safe plastic material and they are really sturdy plus completely leak proof so you can even carry soups in it if you like.




   Honestly I can't think of any other way that I would rather start my new year than with this wonderful set that I got free from tomoson.com. I am so fortunate to have been able to test these out and see for myself what wonderful assets they can be to my healthy lifestyle. I especially love the fact that they remind me of those amazing Bento Boxes that I see everywhere but the good ones are so expensive that I cringed at the thought of buying one. Well now that I have these I don't have to worry about that because I have an awesome and stylish way to carry my healthy lunches and didn't have to spend too much money. Oh, and I know I was able to get this free but if I were to purchase one, believe me these would be the ones because they are a steal for the quality of item you are getting. These are no where near the price of those high end Bento Boxes and in my opinion look and work better than I think any of those would. If you want to get one for yourself please go to the link at the end of this article and show the seller some love. I promise you are not going to be disappointed with the quality and the functionality of this gorgeous set.

LINK TO MEAL PREP SET:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077F279X8/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=





<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM3de54996edeb90f819a95ef70b6ffb54" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts