Earthen Health Facial Peel



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP5058e734ab7b464b663aae965927d10c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

 This is an amazing facial peel I got to review for free from tomoson.com. I am so pleased with this facial peel because it left my skin so smooth and soft. I feel like I have a youthful glow that I was lacking with my normal skin care routine. Although this is a 'facial peel' I can assure you that it does not leave your skin feeling raw, irritated or with red patches on it. 
  The box I received came with six individual packets of the facial peel serum. The directions indicate that you should use in the shower since the steam will help soften and moisten your face. You're to use a small drop of it and scrub it on your face and use circular motions all around which will start the peel process. Once you have done your entire face you rinse and viola! you're fresh, glowing and ready for your day. 
  I tried these the second I got them and I have to tell you my skin has never felt better. I love the way that it leaves it so silky smooth, doesn't dry out your skin and leaves you with a healthy glow. I do have oily skin and was worried this would dry me out too much or worse yet, bring out more oil, but nope, it worked great. Not sure if this is supposed to either but it even cleared out my pores a bit more than normal so that is a huge plus for me. I am so pleased I got to try this from tomoson.com, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy, youthful glow to their skin. 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM5058e734ab7b464b663aae965927d10c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts