Beautiful Brush Egg

">

  
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP7ce0e3d64978e20f66d7756b5187282a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I received this amazing brushegg brush cleaner from tomoson for my honest review and am so thrilled with it. It is super compact enough to store in my vanity w/ my brushes and fits over fingers easily and securely with no slipping. It has large grooves for the larger brushes such as blush,foundation and contour; as well as smaller dots for eye shadow and concealer brushes. 
 I love the fact that it came shipped neatly packed in a plastic bag and the seller was very quick with the shipping process. You can use this product with any type of cleaning solution you prefer, I myself tend to use my favorite deep cleaning facial wash. I like to fill mys ink with a bit of warm water first then add a drop of soap to the actual brushegg to clean my brushes but you can do it however you like.
  I do find doing it this way helps me to not get too much soap stuck in my brushes and I can dip in water to rinse when done scrubbing. To me this amazing little egg is the perfect size to do all my brushes without taking up too much space or being awkward to hold like others are. The best part to me by far is how it even came in my favorite color; purple! Overall I am very pleased with this product and am now a lifelong brushegg customer. You can get yours at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07544HG84

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM7ce0e3d64978e20f66d7756b5187282a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a> ">

Comments

Popular Posts