Innx Cargo Pet Cover


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP9aa7a92bce3a71b3a4798677ab02093d" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Pet Friendly Cargo Cover

Car protector of your dreams on a budget

I am always on the go and always getting my car so filthy so I was in dire need of something to keep it from getting destroyed. I had tried it all, blankets, covers, tarps and finally had to revert to just letting the damage happen as it was getting so expensive to keep trying things that just did not work. I had just about given up when I came across this wonderful thing that was made especially for my beloved pets. Grant it I sure had my doubts as I had tried it all but I figured what the heck, I'll give it one more try.



 I love my two gorgeous pups Neves and Lucid and would never go anywhere far from home without them. They are my two right hand boys and love being in the car going for rides to the park, the store and sometimes tricked into going to the vet office. Unfortunately my oldest Neves is a lab/husky mix so there is always hair everywhere. Now don’t get me wrong I do love my boy, wouldn’t change him for the world but it does get hard to keep all that hair out of everything. So I was really in desperate need of something to help me keep my car hair free and free from scratches from their beautiful little nails.


Well if you’re anything like me and have gorgeous pups or even if you just haul a lot of material around you are definitely going to want to keep reading on.


 I’m going to tell you about an amazing product that is going to protect your car and your wallet at the same time. This will give you all the protection your car needs without damaging your babies paws or the interior of your car itself as most other covers do. Trust me this is going to be the last thing you will ever need to buy to solve your car interior protection issues.


‘“Guess by now you’re curious as to what I use and where you can get your’s, well read on to find out all the details.”


I found the most amazing cargo cover called the Innx Quilted Waterproof Dog Cargo liner. It is the most amazing thing I have ever purchased. I got it on a decent budget and found out that it is super durable while being safe for my boys to run around on. I can keep them safely in the back cargo area of my SUV and it fits perfectly like a box and is soft on their little paws. It has velcro fasteners on the bottom and around the liner so that it stays put whenever they are walking so no slipping or falling while mom is driving.  I also love the fact that it has two sticky velcro pieces that, if you are so inclined, you can tape it to the side of your cargo area.


The cover is large enough to cover the entire area of your SUV and have a bit leftover to use as a flap if you are carrying cargo rather than your fur babies and it is waterproof so no worries about it getting ruined if pups have an accident. It even has an amazing pouch on the back of the seat to store toys, food and water bowls or any other bits and bobs that you may need for your day out. I am so in love with this amazing cover that I leave it up constantly even though it is easily taken down and folded for storage. My pups just love how cushiony it is too, it’s quilted so there is an almost blanket like feel to it so they are super comfortable while driving around.


 Another great feature is that it is shaped like a type of box in the cargo area by two folding corner angles that connect with velcro. This is great for me because I don’t have to worry about there being the chance of my pups scratching at the fabric and pulling it off the back of the car. Not to mention that even if they do scratch at this amazing quilt cover it is made of such high quality and durable fabric that it won’t rip or tear! How awesome is that, comfort, functionality, no mess with liquids and it was on a budget, who could want more right? I am so pleased with this amazing product and I can promise you all that I will be buying more from them in the future and recommending them to all who I talk to.


  Aren’t you glad you kept reading on to find out what I used? I know I am so glad that I got to try this out for free from tomoson.com. It is the best decision and purchase I have ever made in my life. My boys are super happy with it, my car is protected and I know it will last for years without me having to purchase another one.  If you want to get yours you can go to http://amzn.to/2dgCZE6 #innxproducts.


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM9aa7a92bce3a71b3a4798677ab02093d" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts