Amazing INNX Pet Cargo Cover



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf4201723bf57ba29aac9af5afc1cccb2" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


  I was fortunate enough to get to try out this amazing Innx Pet, Cargo liner from tomoson.com for free. I have to tell you I really was a bit intimidated to use this at first because I thought my pups would slip and it wouldn't fit right. I am so very glad that I gave this a shot though. I love the waterproof fabric that it's made of so no water or mess gets through or stains and it is thick to protect my seats. 
  Most car covers that I have seen are a flimsy material but this one is high grade waterproof quilted fabric and has cool clips to hold in place using headrests. There is also a Velcro opening for seat belts and safety to protect your pups while they wear their belts. I adore that it is a gorgeous black quilted fabric which matches very nicely with my interior. 
  Another great plus about this is it is super easy to install, you just lay it over the seat and wrap clips around front and back seat headrests, no mess, no fuss. The seat cover works so well it even protects against fur getting onto your seat and scratches from your pups nails. The cover is large enough to hang over back of front seats or if you would rather you can lay it onto the floor of your car so your pups can go back and forth. 
  Overall I am very satisfied with this amazing car cover and leave it in the car permanently as my pups are always with me. You can do as I did or you can also fold it up easily and store it in the back of your car or trunk. I highly recommend this amazing car cover to anyone who has little pups or just wants to protect their seats against the elements while out and about. If you want to get one for yourself you can get it here 

http://amzn.to/2bfFkn8

#INNXPRODUCTS


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf4201723bf57ba29aac9af5afc1cccb2" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts