Luminous Vanity Mirror



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP8381b865a5c00865743a7bc424c5b9b7" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



  I am so very pleased that I was fortunate enough to try out this vanity mirror. I am always looking for a way to get good light while doing my makeup and this is perfect. It gives you that perfect natural light that you otherwise lack unless you are right in front of a window doing your makeup. Of course if you're like me sometimes you just don't feel like being in front of an open window putting your cosmetics on so this is perfect. 
  It has two sides to it which is awesome; one is a magnifying side for detail work and the other regular for full face work. I love that it is a 360 rotating mirror versus one you just physically move around because it makes life easier. I also love the fact that the zoom is 7x and shows every last detail of what you need to see. Really comes in handy when I'm doing a deep cleaning of my pores and doing detail work on my eyes.
  Another added bonus is that it has a wonderful light that is like natural light so you get to see what you would look like naturally outside. I hate wondering if my makeup will look as good in natural light as in fluorescent don't you? This really helps with that and it can actually be adjusted. You simply touch the black button to turn on the light and keep your finger on it until it's the brightness or dimness that you prefer. 
  Oh, did I also mention that it's battery powered? How cool is that I mean you don't have to worry about cords or wires, or not being able to move with the mirror. I love that it takes batteries because I can take it wherever I want an not worry about having to be by a power outlet. It's also a very beautiful polished chrome so it matches any decor and has a non slip grip n the bottom of the base so no worries on it falling off the counter or dresser. 
  I highly recommend this mirror to anyone who is in the market for one and I am just in heaven with mine. I am so glad that I was able to review this product thanks to tomosn.com. If you want to pick one up for yourself you can get it here at 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WVX95V



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM8381b865a5c00865743a7bc424c5b9b7" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts