Heavenly Cute and Young Bath Bomb Set



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPecd712d83ad4d5667c63bebd8d319e88" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


Routine for silky smooth skin


If you’re looking for a way to get the smoothest skin of your life and smell great while doing it, look no further. I have found the perfect item that will give you that and so much more.




 If you’re anything like me in the winter your skin gets super dry and you are always on the hunt for something to soothe it. Winter’s can wreck havoc on our skin and we all need to make sure that we get the right amount of moisture and of course smell great while doing. I mean who wants to smell like Vicks all day long because you have dry skin? Now I know that just sounded strange, Vicks, well I found that this product really helps my dry and cracked lips so I started using it on my skin but I really don’t like smelling like that all day long just to get the moisture my skin needs.

 Well now that I have your attention I have found the perfect solution to get you that moisture your skin is just begging you for and give you that delectable scent you crave. I have found the perfect product that delivers a ton of fragrance while not overwhelming you and gives you all the moisture you skin needs without leaving you feeling like a walking, talking bottle of Vicks. Once you hear about this product I assure you you’re not going to ever want to use anything else to help get your skin soft and smooth.

 So without further a due, here is the amazing product I’ve been telling you about and how it helps to keep my skin moisturized.

 Since I have severely dry skin over the winter I am always trying new and interesting things to keep it looking good. I have tried lotions, creams, Vicks, oils and even powders they sway will give me the moisture I need but none have worked. Then I ran across this one product that caught my eye and I had never tried before. I was looking around online and saw these amazing bath bombs on tomoson.com and thought, ‘mhm, I’ve never tried this but they are sooo cute, I’ll give it a go’. I was just drawn in by how gorgeous the packaging was, like those really cute Korean beauty products and that it said it was made with natural essential oils. That itself just had me hook line and sinker because I am totally into anything that is natural.

 I went ahead and gave into the urge to get the product and was hoping that it would be the answer to my winter prayers. I patiently waited for it to arrive, which took no time at all, just about two days, and was so excited when it came in. When I first opened the package it was like I died and gone to perfume heaven! Ugh, the smell was divine, and each bath bomb was a different one but they all seemed to just mingle into the perfect concoction of bliss that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. There was six in the box and it came with gorgeous nesting paper so they wouldn’t get damaged in the shipping and the box was even cuter up close!

 Now here comes the hardest part for me, choosing which one to use first as there are six different scents. So I decided to try one called Sweet Dreams. OMG I was so so pleased with this, the fizz that came off of it was amazing and the scent of Lavender and Chamomile just filled the entire house not just the bathroom. I was so looking forward to seeing if it helped my skin. Once I was able to immerse myself I was shocked at how comforting it was, I was expecting it to feel chalky or oily but it was just a nice smooth feeling of comfort and like if I was bathing in silk.

  Now they say to sit and soak for about 20 to 30 minutes and believe me I thought that was an eternity for me when I read it; but once you let yourself sit and enjoy the scent and feel of the bath bomb it’s not enough time. I wanted to stay in longer to keep that heavenly feeling going but I did have to get to bed for my long day ahead of me the following morning. So I got out and to my surprise the color from the bath bomb that died the water didn’t stain the tub and my skin dried off without any trouble. Now for the true test, did it give me moisture? YES it sure did, my skin was as they say, ‘soft as a babies bum’ all that night and the following day! I have since used them every day and my dry skin is under control and I smell fabulous! Not to mention they are all natural and organic, who could want more right?

So I’m sure you are all super curious as to what brand and type of bath bomb set I got and here it is Cute and Young Bath Bomb Set. It comes with six heavenly scent bath bombs and they are Sweet Dreams, Get Lucky, Fix You, Feeling Good, Don’t Worry and Lush Life. They are all a different scent and color and all smell divine. I am so so pleased that I got to try these thanks to tomoson.com and if you would like to get yours you can go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0756PX7FB and purchase it. 


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMecd712d83ad4d5667c63bebd8d319e88" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts