Pinchme.com Sampling program


    The pinchme.com website is a free monthly subscription box that sends out various samples every month to those who qualify. I have received 18 boxes from them in total and I am in love with this service. There have been a few times that I was not selected because you need to meet the companies profiles of what they want but all in all it is a great service. I have gotten everything from nail polish to toothpaste and I have been very pleased with them so far. 
  The program is monthly and once you sign up they will send out invites to RSVP to their sample event which is always on a Tuesday, let you know about the Facebook live events where you can win deluxe boxes and other great things. I also love the fact that they offer free magazine subscriptions every now and again and they even sent me out an invite to sample two Neutrogena samples aside from my sample box! How great is that, this by far is the best no fuss sample site I have found and I get the most from them. 

Comments

Popular Posts