Green Heart Pruning Shears



  <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPb20fd0323c814ca78e7c496b99dd7d3a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


These are the most amazing shears I have ever used. They are so sharp they will cut even the thickest branches on your flowers like butter. The blade is large enough to fit around medium sized stems to large and is beveled on one side, straight on the other. The handle has a great rubber coating on it that helps you keep them gripped tightly and grooves for you fingers to sit comfortably. 
  The lock on the shears is easily used with one hand and keeps it locked securly without slipping. I also love the fact taht they are made of very high quality heavy metal. These shears are built to last through the years and any abuse you can throw their way. I've used them in the photo above to cut flowers from a hedge I have and the stems were quite thick and I had no problems doing it. 
  Normally with other shears they tend to stick or give out on the thicker stems but these cut like butter! I am totally in love with these shears and am very pleased I got to try these out. Thank you so much tomoson.com for giving me the chance to review these.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMb20fd0323c814ca78e7c496b99dd7d3a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


Comments

Popular Posts