Ashley Bridget Skinny Hair Tie Bracelet


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP8b0f3914e628a9077d6c11fee195f10b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


  This was such a treat to receive and I am so happy to have gotten it. I am always trying to keep track of those pesky hair ties whenever I'm out and about and now I have a beautiful way to do it. I love how beautiful and functional this item is. The bracelet adds just the perfect touch of glam to any outfit that I choose to wear, whether it's a workout day or a day at the office. 
  I also love the fact that it did come with an extra band just in case the one on the bracelet gives out. To me that is a huge plus because I use them all the time and go through them like crazy. The quality of this item just cannot be beat, it is high quality metal and beautifully crafted. For all it's great qualities though there is one fault in it. 
  Unfortunately it did not fit me, one size doesn't necessarily fit all in this case. I did have to bend the bracelet a bit to make it fit my wrist but not to worry, the metal is so durable it bends with no damage at all to the bracelet. I am super excited that I got this and have used it every day since it came in. I highly recommend this to anyone who carries bands around with them. You can get yours here at 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUX1FND#technicalSpecifications_feature_div

#ashleybridget

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM8b0f3914e628a9077d6c11fee195f10b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts