Linyco Universal Cargo Cover



  <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP46008766a17ee0d1235c60fdb65c297c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

This is an amazing Linyco cargo cover that I received at a discounted price to review from tomoson.com. I love the waterproof fabric that is tough enough to use for carrying heavy items from your local hardware store but soft enough to let your furbabies walk on. It secures into place very nicely with both velcro straps on underside of cover to grip the floor of the cargo area and clips that go around the backseat head rests of your car. 
  It's long enough to give you the extra cover on the tail end of your car because you can use that to cover any materials your carrying so you don't scratch your door when it closes. I also love the fact that it comes with it's own very cool carrying case. This makes it so easy to put away when you are not using it. 
  I've already tried it out once with my furbabies and they absolutely loved it. They didn't slip on it or get their little paws scratched by the fabric at all. I have yet to try it with materials like wood or anything like that but I am positive that it will work great. 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM46008766a17ee0d1235c60fdb65c297c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts