RoC 5 - in - 1 cream and Eye Cream



   I was fortunate enough to be able to try these products out through crowdtap.com for free and I am in love with them. I have used the products for about two weeks now and my skin has never looked or felt better than it does now. The 5 - in - 1 cream is amazing, has a great scent and is really clearing up my sun spots and liver spots that no other cream has been able to even help! I am super pleased with the non greasy formula that doesn't leave my already super oily skin overly moisturized by morning and gives me a nice dewy finish without the oil. 
  The jar that I got was the full size cream that I found out was over $20 at the store, so I am super excited I got it free to try. It will last you a really long time as a little bit does go a very long way when it comes to the night cream. The results do take at least a week and a half to show but it is so worth the wait and the longer you use it the better your skin will get. Mine is just taking a bit longer because I have so much sun damage to it but it is really taking it away day by day. 
   The eye cream is super cool, it takes such a little amount to get all over and is doing wonders on those crows feet I get. I'm a very happy person and do have small eyes so every time I smile I get those 'laugh lines', but mine look more like 'crows feet' they're so bad. This cream really is helping though, I have used it for two weeks and I already see the lines filling in and I don't feel that awful stretching feeling you tend to get with other anti aging products. Again, the scent of it is a nice clean smell, a little dab will do you and the tube will last forever so it is worth the $20 price tag it has on it. All in all I am extremely pleased with this skin care duo and have since even purchased a facial cleanser and day cream of theirs to complete my set. 


Comments

Popular Posts