Angel soft Pueen Makeup Brush Set

  I bought this beautiful set over five months ago and was so pleased with the quick shipping and the quality of the brushes. The kit is amazing, it has all the different brushes that you would need for your blush, eye shadow, liner, contour, all that good stuff. Mine came in this amazing beige roll up bag that fit them perfectly, only draw back is that it doesn't really close tightly so the fan brush on the end always slips out. I think the latch to close it could be a bit shorter to have a tighter seal on the bag itself. 
  The texture of the brushes is to die for, I have never felt softer bristles than I have on these brushes. Now they are synthetic versus natural hair but to me that isn't a problem as I don't mind either way. The thing is I always thought that if it was synthetic it would be like a wire bristle running over your face but these are smooth as silk, they actually feel like soft rabbit hair. They are also very easy to clean and dry quickly.
   As far as the size of them, they are a full size brush so a bit hard to take if you are on the go and want to carry in a purse but perfect for keeping at home and displaying proudly. I love the soft pink color of the handles with the gold accents and the light brown/ beige of the brush itself. They go great w/ my Victorian decor in my room and I always have them on display for easy access on a daily basis. 
  I think the only real downfall that I have is what happened just the other day. I was putting on my eye shadow and noticed that I kept feeling like I had a eyelash in my eye. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was, I thought maybe my eyelash was falling out or maybe from holding my gorgeous pooch a hair got in my eye. Sadly to say I checked my Pueen brush and the hairs were falling out with each stroke, my heart broke as I love these. Needless to say I had to toss it out. Now I do have extra brushes for eye shadow that came with the kit but now am having to check on a daily basis for any that are loosing their hairs. 
   All in all these are great brushes and a great price for someone who is on a budget and doesn't mind synthetic brushes. I don't mind as I figure I will go through them rather quickly and feel bad knowing that animal hair was used to make brushes if I get natural hair. It's just a shame that the quality is not very lasting as far as the hair on the brush falling out after only a few months of use. Even with that I still give this amazing kit a five star rating as it works wonders and comes with multiple eye shadow brushes to use. 

Comments

Popular Posts