Melt Probiotic Organic Spread

  I was so fortunate to get this amazing spread from momsmeet.com and I am just in love with it. I did have a bit of a time finding it, which is about the only drawback, but once I did I am hooked. It is a bit pricey for me, it runs about $4 a tub and the tub is not really that large but it lasted me for a good month just used on toast and things like that. I was able to find this amazing little spread at my local Wholefoods market, thank goodness they finally made one where I live, it's about time. I was able to use this for my baking, cooking and for spreads on just about anything like the toast in the photo above. 
  I really love the flavor of this amazing spread, it has this really creamy sort of sweet taste, almost like theater butter, yummy. I swear when you heat this with rice it really smells like you're cooking popcorn in a theater, ugh, so yum! I love the fact that it is also really, really easy to spread over just about anything. Usually with normal butter or spreads they tend to be hard and really tear up your bread, this one just goes on nice and smooth. It's so great to finally have a whole piece of nice crunchy toast instead of one that looks like a cow chewed it because I needed to add butter. I know butter bad, but it tastes so so good, well now I can have my butter and not feel guilty. 
  Another great thing about this is I don't even have to take a probiotic anymore because this wonderful gem has it right inside it. Imagine that, just by having a piece of toast, bowl of oatmeal or even a pancake I take my probiotic for the day. This really helped me to have a great treat and keep my gut nice and healthy.  I give this product a 10 for taste, convenience and overall goodness of it, I really do recommend everyone try it, well, if you're willing to spend $4 a pop on a tub that only holds about a cup of butter. All in all it really is good butter but I wouldn't use this on a daily basis to bake and cook with, mainly for a spread on toasts and pancakes. 

Comments

Popular Posts