Olay Active Botanicals

  




This is a product that I just recently decided to try out. I have heard great things about it and since I already use and love this brand I thought I would try. It is the new active botanical blend which is made with natural snow mushrooms to leave skin smooth and soft. Now I was a bit skeptical at first and thought it wouldn't really do much or it would smell a bit off but I was pleasantly surprised. 
  At first opening up the product I of course wanted to give it a good whiff to find out what it smelt like. I love this aroma, it is a very soft, sweet smell that is not at all overpowering. The formula itself is thick but it goes on very easily and is not greasy at all. I found that a very small amount of this goes a long way. I tend to use about a dime size drop and it covers my entire face completely with no waste of product. 
  The packaging itself is gorgeous, the bottle is easy to fit on your dresser or organizer, it holds a good amount for the cost and is easy to open. The cost of the product is a bit high for me but after using it I found it's worth it. I also love the simple clean look of the floral design on the bottle itself, it makes it look classic and chic. 
   I've used this product for about a month now and have noticed amazing results with my skin. I feel like it looks more moisturized, fresh, dewy and bright. I even notice that my skin has this fresh glow about it now where before it didn't. I am definitely going to get the entire set now. This would also be a great routine for someone who is not quite ready for the anti aging and wants to get that glowing, fresh, moisturized look on your skin. 
     

Comments

Popular Posts