Antique Alive Massaging Hair Brush

  I am so very happy that I was able to get to try out this amazing Antique Alive Massaging Hair Brush from 0.8liter.com at a discounted price. The quality of it s so amazing and I have never seen such beautiful craftsmanship before. The brush is so unique and it makes the perfect gift for a birthday, wedding or even a gift to yourself. 





  The packaging of this product is nothing short of exquisite; it comes in a gorgeous box and the brush in then wrapped in a beautiful silk like white bag for travel and to keep it safe. I love how so much care was taken with this amazing brush to keep it safe during shipping and to keep it looking new once you receive it. The bag makes it extremely easy to store and keep it from getting dusty on your dresser or you can use it to keep while in your purse to go to the gym or work.  I personally keep mine on my antique wooden dresser and it looks divine. 

  The handle of this gorgeous comb comes in a choice of four designs, butterfly (joy), parrot, dancho (long life) and Mandarin (couple, marriage, happy couple).  chose the butterfly because it just looked so beautiful and it's actually the meaning of my name. The design is hand crafted from mother of pearl and has a gorgeous purple rainbow shine to it that just looks so exquisite and vintage, it add such a gorgeous touch to anyone's vanity. You can really tell that the person who crafted this exquisite brush put their heart and soul into it. 






  Te bristles on the brush are nothing shot of awesome, they are very soft plastic with a cushioned pad that flexes while you brush so as to not hurt your head. They also have rounded tips on them so that while you are brushing your hair you get the most delightful massage that you could ask for. I hear that brushing your hair with a comb like this every night really does help the circulation on your scalp which in turn helps hair growth, awesome right? I have been using this every day and night since getting it and I'm telling you it is the best purchase I have ever made both as a vintage accessory and helpful beauty tool. I highly recommend you give this hair brush a shot, I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Comments

Popular Posts