Honey Belle's DIY Detox Mask - Coconut Rose

  When it comes to my skin I am always looking for products that can improve it without harming it and that have good for me ingredients versus harsh chemicals. I was so fortunate to be able to get a hold of this amazing Honey Belle's DIY Detox Mask - Coconut Rose from 0.8liter.com Try Now program. This is such an amazing product and it was a steal for me to try it out at only $3.99.

  First off let me start with the packaging detail, it is so cute and such a nice small size to store easily in your medicine cabinet. Now with that being said a little of this mask does seem to go a very long way so you don't need much of it at all to cover your face. Also, the labeling is very simple, stylish and trendy with no crazy colors or designs to it. The bottle itself is a very sturdy material and has a resealable lid to keep the powder nice and fresh for each use. The amount of product in the bottle was awesome, I opened it up thinking it wouldn't be filled to the top but it was almost overflowing with powder! I love when company's do this because you really are getting a good deal for your purchase. 






Okay, so now that we got the packaging down and described let's talk about how this thing works and how gorgeous the smell is. Now the purpose of this mask is to help hyper-pigmentation, which I have a lot of, remove all toxins and impurities, again, lost of that as I wear a lot of makeup and am outside most of the day everyday; and to moisturize your skin. Oh, and I almost forgot it also encourages the production of collagen and elastin to keep those pesky wrinkles away. Whew, so many benefits in such a small package and they even made it smell divine. The scent of this thing is just amazing, you can smell the sweet soft coconut scent and a just a hint of roses even after you rinse it off. For me this is a great plus because I do love taking care of my skin but hate products that have bad smells because they linger and are hard to get rid of. Okay, now or how it worked; I have used it for a couple of days now and have actually noticed a difference in my hyper-pigmentation! I used to have a lot of my cheeks and neck but now my cheeks are clearing up and some spots are clearing on my neck as well. 

Now, of course it takes time to have this work completely and I will probably need to keep using it for a few months to see full results but for it being a new product and only a few days of use, I really do love the results. I also love the smell and how it lingers long after I use the mask because I do it before bed and I get the most relaxing sleep after using it. I do also want to mention that this product is really good for all skin types so you don't have to worry about it not working specifically for you or hurting your skin at all. 





Here is a list of the ingredients in it and how to use it:

Organic Coconut Milk is rich in vitamin C and is amazing for nourishing the skin, firming and preventing acne. The Rose Kaolin Clay is a versatile clay that's great for all skin types including sensitive skin! It's a good soothing ingredient that both reduces inflammation and irritation on the skin. You can get creative and mix the mask with anything you wish from water to yogurt, apple cider vinegar, aloe juice, lavender water or whatever suits your fancy. 

To use mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of powder to liquid of your choice, mix, apply and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. 

Comments

Popular Posts