Glow Hill Glam Gold Makeup Facial Mask 5 pieces

I absolutely love this amazing Glow Hill Glam Gold Makeup Facial Mask pack that I got from 0.8liter.com. I was able to snag this little gem of a product through their Try Now option for only $3.99. I have to tell you I am a mask addict so I love all types of new and interesting masks that help your skin look amazing so I knew this would be a great product to try. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed in the least by this mask or the company that sent it to me. It does everything promised and it leaves you looking absolutely glowing for hours. My mask pack came beautifully packaged in a reusable plastic pouch and I got tons of extra goodies with the masks.
   I was so suprised to see all the amazing goodies I got, let's see there was a really cute yellow and white headband, fun stickers to use on notebooks/calendars, an informtional pamphlet and a box of Total Solutions Glow Ampuole Pads to use when washing my face, eek!! How awesome is that, I got all of these amazing products for just $3.99, that is a steal! Okay, so now on to how the mask actually felt and worked. I've used it twice this week, once in the morning before makeup and the other at night to go for a nightcap with friends. I have to say, I love this mask, right away when you open the pack you can see tons of product that will just soak right into your skin and make you look amazing. 




  The mask itself is a high quality cotton like material and goes on easily to fit any shape face. There is a nice little glow to it that is really cute too, they say that it has hints of gold and diamonds in it on the package, not sure about diamonds but the gold flakes are visible in the product :-) Now as I've gotten older I've noticed my skin has gotten a bit more sensitve to product so I was worried about that but this one did not have any bad effects on me whatsoever. It even has a very soft and pleasant smell to it that jsut really makes the experience even better, almost like you're at a spa. I left the mask on for about 15 minutes before applying my makeup and there was a huge difference in my skin. I had this amazing golden glow to it and it felt super soft. 
  The left over product easily soaked into my skin quickly and my makeup went on flawlessly, which never happens without a lot of work. I am just amazed at how well this works and how it really helped my makeup application and staying power. When I used it at night I really noticed the gorgeous glow and my skin was soft and moisturized the entire night. I also gave the ampoule pads a try and loved how they worked. From what I can tell these are a super simple and fast version of the mask. 
  They also have the same anti aging, skin glowing ingredients but you don't have to wait 20 minutes like the mask. You use these after you wash your face and lightly pat all over then tap the serum into your skin, then voila, done and glowing for a day out. I am super satisfied with this product and I highly recommend you get this if you love a gorgeous glow and are wanting to take care of your skin. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this content with us..Really amazing blog. Please keep posting. Ardour Wellness Surrey, BC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts