Honey Belle's DIY Coconut Rose Mask

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWhen it comes to my skin I am always looking for products that can improve it without harming it and that have good for me ingredients versus harsh chemicals. I was so fortunate to be able to get a hold of this amazing Honey Belle’s DIY Coconut Rose Detox Mask from 0.8liter.comTry Now program. This is such an amazing product and it was a steal for me to give it a try at only $3.99! 

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนFirst off let me start with the packaging detail, it is so cute and such a nice small size to store easily in your medicine cabinet. Now with that being said a little of this mask does seem to go a very long way so you don’t need much of it at all to cover your face.  Also, the labeling is very simple, stylish and trendy with no crazy designs or extremely bright colors. The bottle itself is a sturdy material and comes with a resealable lid to keep powder safe and fresh. The amount of product in the bottle was awesome, I opened it up thinking it wouldn’t be filled to the top but it was almost overflowing with powder! I love when company’s do this because you really are getting a good amount for your purchase. 




๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนOkay, so now that we got the packaging down and descried let’s talk about how this thing works and how gorgeous it smells. Now the purpose of this product is to help minimize hyper-pigmentation, which I have a lot of, remove all toxins and impurities, again lots of that as I do wear makeup and am outside most the day; and to moisturize your skin. Oh, and I almost forgot, it also encourages the production of collagen and elastin to keep those pesky wrinkles away. Whew, so much benefits from such a small package and they even made it smell divine. The scent of this thing is amazing, you can smell the sweet soft coconut scent and just a hint of rose even after you rinse it off. For me this is a great plus because I do love taking care of my skin but hate products that don’t smell good.  Okay, now for how it worked, I have used it for a couple of days now and have actually noticed a difference in my hyper-pigmentation. I used to have a lot on my cheeks and neck but now my cheeks are beginning to clear up as well as a few spots on my neck. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน  

Comments

Popular Posts