Nakeup Face One Night Cushion



 Thanks to 08liter.com I was able to try out this amazing Nakeupface One Night Cushion for a steal of $3.99. I am so pleased that I was able to try this out as I am always looking for new and great ways to take care of my skin and make makeup application easier. I love this cushion because for one it's the only cushion that let's you keep it on overnight without rinsing it off! I know that is so cringe worthy and we all know it is a huge no no to do that but trust me ladies we've all had those long days or nights that we can't even fathom taking our makeup off. Well with this amazing little cushion we don't have to worry about that. Now like I said that does sound cringe worthy and it was so hard for me to do it but for this product I had to try it out and see what happened. Well let me tell you, I am thrilled that I gave it a shot.


  My skin has never looked better than it did after leaving this on all night. I noticed that it didn't come off on my pillow, didn't feel caked on or oily and my skin has a beautiful youthful glow to it. I also noticed that my normal reddish skin was quite calmed and not red plus the acne that was flaring up seemed to subside with this product! Let me tell you ladies that in itself is a selling point for me, I could sleep in it and my skin looks amazing in the morning, I'm buying three more of these babies! Not to mention the adorably cute rose gold packaging with gorgeous glitter detail on the lid.


  I love leaving this on my vanity to show off and that it's super easy to take with me for touch ups on the go. Also, the coverage in this thing can't be beat, this is the only BB cream that I've used which actually covers my acne and sun spots with only two applications versus three with my normal foundation. I'm telling you ladies, I highly recommend this product especially with these amazing ingredients:

 Functions : EWG green grade materials + Cover and brighten skin 
Available colors: 01 Ivory Nude and 02 Beige Nude Centella asiatica extract: Skin relief Mulberry root extract: Calming sensitive skin Portulaca extract: Skin stress relief Tea tree leap extract: Acne skin relief Madecassoside: Damaged skin care Panthenol extract: Deep skin moisture CeramideNP: 2nd skin for skin barrier enhancement Cactus extract: Active oxygen reduction of the skin Cornflower water: Calming red skin

Comments

Popular Posts