Honey Dog Night Light Set

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPdf3d7a3bbe21dc0c73fac833491f4b65" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Sweet Motherly Night Light
Soft glow with a super cute toy
  If you’re looking for a super cute way to give your kids light in their room and stay on budget you’re going to love reading this.


   I’m always looking for a way to keep my little ones safe and happy so when it comes to night lights I am super picky. I need something that will keep them happy as far as light goes and not cause them to lose sleep because it’s too bright. Now I searched high and low, near and far and couldn’t seem to find anything that was cute or the right brightness. That is until I found this amazing little item that my kids can’t live without now.

  So if you’re looking for a cute way to illuminate your kid’s room without keeping them pu at night, read on and find out what I use.


  I will let you know what product I use to keep them happy and where you are able to get it. With this amazing little light you’re going to get something that is so cute you can decorate the room and not have to worry about it keeping them up all night from being so darn bright they can’t sleep.



 I was fortunate enough to get to try out this amazing Honey Dog night light from tomoson.com at a discounted price. I am so glad that I was given this opportunity because it is the best night light I have ever used. It comes in a really cute box with the pictures of the pups on it and in a gorgous colorful orange white design. It even included some really super cute post cards they could use to give their friends and some little paper tags shaped like the mama and baby pup to put on their bags. I am just amazed at the quality of this item and that it came with not one but two pups, so one is a night light and the other the kids can play with. Not to mention it is usb charged so the charge lasts forever and it’s super quick to charge it.

  The usb cord doesn’t come with the actual plug for the wall but it will easily fit any phone chager that you may have so no worries there. It’s also super durable so it won’t fray or tear and it is really quick to charge the pup. Mine only took about an hour to give it a full charge and I have been using it for three nights straight and still don’t need to recharge it. For me this is a huge plus because I don’t want to have to worry about buying batteries or having to charge it every day just to use it at night.
  The coolest thing I think about the mama pup is that she has three different settings to choose from. With just the touch of her marked paw you can have a very bright light for those super scary bathrooms, a medium light for hallways or a soft glow to keep in the room so they don’t need to worry about monsters under the bed. I am very pleased at how well this lights up the entire room when even on the softest setting while not waking up or keeping my child up. There is also really cool little non slip bottoms on the base of the mama pup so that she stays in place once set on a counter. This really helps so that if the table is knocked or moved it won’t disturb the light and have it fall off or anything. I am just really, really pleased with this night light because it is such high quality plastic, lasts forever since it is usb charged and works so well.

  If you want to get your own light, and I highly recommend that you do, go to this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716DN2GH.  I’m sure you’re going to be very pleased with the product and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good night light at a great price.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMdf3d7a3bbe21dc0c73fac833491f4b65" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts