Weirdbeats Wrist Wrest Bundle



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf011be0dd5f03980d21a8333599acbe9" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Luxurious Wrist Comfort
High end support on an affordable budget
If you’re anything like me and use your computer for work, you are in desperate need of comfort for your wrists. Well I have found the exact thing that everyone needs to be able to work for hours on end and not feel ay discomfort at all or break the bank.





   I have a very busy and hectic lifestyle so I am always looking for things to make it easier. This is especially true when it comes to my work as a transcriptionist. I have done transcription for about four years now and have gone through so many things that claim to offer support and last but none have. I am always typing and need something to support both my wrists and be comfortable and compact enough to not get in the way. It seemed like my struggle was ongoing and never ending. I felt like I just couldn’t ever find what it was that I needed to give me the support I needed, not break my bank and be comfortable to use.

   Well, kiss your worrying, stressing and overspending goodbye because I have found my miracle product.

   Once I tell you what it was that I found I swear you will never go back to those old overpriced products you are using now. I am really pleased at how well this works and that I was able to give this a try and share it with my readers.

   I found the perfect Weirdbeast wrist wrest and mousepad with wrist support and it is gorgeous. I hae been using it for about two weeks now and have no complaints about it what so ever. The first thing when I got it was how well it was packaged. There was no way it would have been damaged and it looked so high end I couldn’t believe it. Upon opening it up the first thing I tried out was the amazing wrist wrest. Now I was worried that since it was a bit wider than the ones I previously used it would be awkward to use but I had no issues. It’s the perfect size and can fit either on your laptop; if you have a mouspad on it wide enough, or just in front of the laptop. The fabric is a wonderfully firm yet soft memorty foam type of support that feels like you’re wrapped up in velvet while you work. I am just in love with this wrist wrest.

  Another great thing about the wrist wrest is how high end it looks, it’s a gorgeous black shiny fabric that is so soft to the touch and waterproof. So another great thing to add to my list, now I don’t have to worry about it getting all nasty from any accidental spills or if I happened to sweat on it; I know gross but I work a lot and hey, it happens I do live in Texas where the heat is miserable. Oh, another thing is that on most of the wrist wrests I end up getting this awful mark on it from where my actual wrist sits I suppose it’s from dead skin coming off or just wear and tear but this one doesn’t do that and it’s super easy to clean. All you do is get some rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth and viola good to go. This thing will last forever I promise you and it has give me such good support and it was at a great price. I almost forgot, here I am going on and on about the wrist wrest and I forgot it came with a mouse pad too.

   The mouse pad is just awesome, I’ve never really used a mouse pad that had the built in wrist wrest and didn’t realize how much I actually needed it. I really didn’t think I used my mouse all that much for work but once I used it I did notice that the ache in my wrist and fingers actually stopped. I am just so super excited about this; it has the same gorgeous black shiny color fabric as the wrist wrest and is just as easy to clean. It also has the amazing memory foam type stuff on the inside support so you feel like your wrist is on a nice fluffy cloud of comfort. I just can’t get over how comfortable I feel now when I work and how much longer I can sit and work without having to apply creams or stretch my wrist to make them stop throbbing. Oh, I especially love too that the mouse pad has this cool shiny rubber on the bottom that acts like a sticky tape to secure itself to any surface yiou put it on so that your pad won’t slip. I really love this feature because I notice that I move a lot and sometimes my old mouse pad would end up sliding all over the place when I was trying to use my mouse, ugh, so frustrating. But with this amzing little pad I don’t have to worry about that anymore, so exciting and super happy with it!

   I give this amazing bundle a 10+++ rating, I am super thrilled at how well it has been working for me and that I was able to test it out at a discounted rate for tomoson.com. This has been a life saver for me with my work and I would recommend it to anyone who is on the computer working or even just having fun multiple hours a day. If you want to get one for yourself please go to this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07528Q81N and pick one up. I promise you won’t be disappointed and your wrists will thank you.



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf011be0dd5f03980d21a8333599acbe9" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts