Beauty Kitchen Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Mask



🌿🌿🌿Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love anything and everything pumpkin, so when I saw this amazing Beauty Kitchen Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Mask for only $3.99 through 0.8l.com, I had to jump on it. I have to admit I was a bit concerened at first though because of reading that it did have a slight tingling sensation once you apply because usually when a product says that my skin seems to just really get irritated with the product upon application. Despite my initial hesitation to purchasing I did end up giving it a shot and I have to tell you, I am so very glad I did.
  🌿🌿🌿For starters, I do love the scent of this product; it's not one of those crazy caramel pumpkin latte smells or cinnamon pumpkin, it is just regular delicious pumpkin and I love it! I also love that the products that Beauty Kitchen makes are all super good for my skin and as natural as they can be. The packaging itself is super cute and is super easy to get product out of without making a mess of yourself or your room. I do think the product size is a bit small for the normal cost of $22.50 but for the price I got it, it was great and of course with this product a little bit goes a very long way so it will last you for a while without having to restock.


  🌿🌿🌿Now on to the 'how does it work' portion of the review. Well I have to tell you one thing first right off the bat, when they say a slight tingling sensation they mean that for sensitive skin it will be burning your face off. Now I really don't have sensitive skin per say but for some reason with these types of products that remove dead skin cells or are peels my face seems to think it's being burned off with a blow torch ðŸ˜¥
  Having said that, being the ever stubborn person I am, I left it for the full seven minutes and after only about a minute the insane burning stopped and I love the results I'm left with. I truly do feel that it's worth using even though it does irritate my skin a bit but do suggest that if you have sensitive skin and are planning on purchasing, do a small patch test and see what it does before applying all over. Other than that burning sensation I got I truly do love this product and am super excited with the results, well once the redness settled and I could see my skin ðŸ˜Š 
Here is some basic ingredient information on the product and the best suggested use of it: 

- Pumpkin is loaded over a 100 beneficial nutrients and is a helpful super food for the skin
 - Leaves skin feeling replenished, brightened and softly renewed 
- Creamy, antioxidant and enzyme-rich
 - Smells delicious as it brings deep exfoliation and sloughing effects to dry, dull skin 
- Pumpkin Enzyme – a natural enzyme, gently digests dead surface skin cells
 - Alpha Hydroxy Acid – peels away dull surface cells revealing a fresh, youthful radiance   

Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area or open wounds. Rinse off after five to seven minutes, or if irritation occurs, rinse immediately. Light tingling will occur.  

  Again, I do want to say that this product may not irritate everyone's skin and maybe even if you have senstive skin it will be fine but in my case it did burn really bad but in the end, it was so worth the little burn time that it had. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to get beautiful glowing skin and use natural products made by a trustworthy and dependable company. 

Comments

Popular Posts