Argan Wear Ultra - Nourishing Illuminating Argan aoil

I saw this @physiciansformula Argan Wear Ultra - Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil at the store the other say and was super curious about it. I have always loved this brand and all of their products so I thought Iwould fice it a shot. I was worries as I have oily skin as it is but really liked what it promised to do.
The product is made of 100% pure Argan Oil and is said to be 'liquid gold'. It is said to make your skin brighter, more moisturized and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Now I have only been using it for about a week but I do love this little gem. I just love the fact that its basically an all in one treatment, which means less steps for me😁 I use this as a primer, moisturizer and a highlighter for my body when wearing off shoulder tops.




That I think is the beat thing about this product, it has awesome gold glitter that gives you this amazing youthful flow and you can use it on your face and body😱 Talk about a multitasking product. Now I will say the smell is not bad but not good, its just oil so doesn't really have a scent but sometimes that's a good thing. I highly recommend this product and am totally pleased with it.

Comments

Popular Posts