I was very fortunate to get this amazing Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask through 0.8liter.com. For this amazing product I actually was able to snag it on their Try Free program and I am in love with this mask. It's so fun to use because it looks so silly when you have it on but feels amazing as it bubbles to clear your pores. I found out with this amazing mask that a little does go a very long way, especially since it foams up as soon as it hits your skin and gets very large bubbles. It's such a fun mask to use and it is very gentl on my skin which is a huge plus for me. 




  A lot of times when I get a mask that bubbles, tightens or even heats up my skin gets very red and irritated but that is not the case with this cool mask. Clean up with this mask is also very easy, it washes right off and doesn't leave any stains or make you scrub super hard to remove it. Overall I am highly pleased with this mask and love how squeeky clean my pores look and feel after using this. 
  This is now my Holy Grail mask to use to get all that nasty gunk out of my large pores. If you're looking for a great deep cleaning mask that is gentle but effective and fun to use, I highly recommend this one, you'll love it! Here are the directions to use it and what some of the ingredients in the mask are:

 Milky Piggy .    Carbonated Clay Mask is made with green tea, aloe vera, matcha powder, charcoal powder, pomegranate, cinnamon extract and other good for your skin ingredients. 

  As soon as you apply it to the face it starts creating bubbles that tickles everywhere as those bubbles work to clean the pores. You leave it for 5 minutes and then ad a tiny bit of water to it and it will bubble even more. After 5 more minutes just massage and wash off.   

Comments

Popular Posts