No. 9 Waterpack Kale Jelly Cleanse

 I love wearing all types of makeup and trying out crazy or on trend looks but when it comes to taking it all off I am at a loss at times. It seems like whatever cleanser I use I still have some product left even after cleansing three times, ugh. Fortunately I was able to get this amazing lapalette NO.9 WATER PACK CLEANSE 02JellyJellyKale for their Try Now program at only $3.99 and I am blown away. I was so nervous about trying something that says it was made with kale and sea algae but figured at that price and for what it promises it's worth a try.




 I am so glad that I gave this a shot because I can tell you it really does deliver on it's promies of cleaning all impurities off and removing all makeup in one sweep. I love how it even has this really beautiul earthy smell and is a gorgeous shade of forest green. The way this works is when you first get it it looks diluted but as soon as you stir with the included spatula it turns into this really cool slushi like gel. At first I was thinking it would take tons to take off my makeup but decided to just use about a quater size drop and spread it around. So glad I did because a little went a long way, it goes on like a kind of paste and when you add water it foams up and totally clears up all the gunk from your face.

 I love how my face felt so cool and clean after using it and the soft earthy scent is just heaven in a bottle. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after using this and I have even noticed my pores are much clearer and my skin even looks brighter. I really love that it is made with such high quality ingredients too, there is nothing really harmful to my skin in it and the product is extremely long lasting. I have a feeling this will last me for at least two months even using it twice daily to detox my skin after a long night and removing makeup at night. 

Some of the ingredients to this amazing cleaners are:
 ***Ingredients made in USA

 - Snow Algae Powder : improvement spot and wrinkle caused by UV(U.S. Patent) 
- Fucogel 1.5P : Anti-allergy, moisturizing effect (U.S. Patent)
 - Pro Bio Balance CLR : detox effect of ingredients written on dissertation on SCI *including 95% natural ingredients of Grapefruit / Celery / Apple / Pineapple, etc. ***Jelly-Pack Cleanser with New formula for brilliant skin detox.
 - New formula mixed with Hydra-gel and cleanser offers Skin detox and moisture tighteningeffect just reaching skin by response to skin temperature. **Transparent-Shining Skin Style
 - Trendy Pack Cleanser with powerful cleansing effect to clear dust from pores by removing makeup, skin impurities gives bright skin tone. 

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an amazing cleanser that won't hurt your skin but is super effective.  

Comments

Popular Posts