Dermal Dab - Dab to Clear

I have always had problems with acne and large pores so I am always on the lookout for the next best thing when it comes to clearing them out and getting rid of them. Fortunately, I love to take part in 0.8liter.com and their Try Now feature. I was able to score this amazing Dermal Dab - Dab to Clear lotion for the great price of $3.99. I am super thrilled with this item because for one it is made right here in the USA so it’s always good to support local craftsman and their product.




When I got this product, I was so excited to try it because it claims it can clear out my pores, reduce blemishes and even my skin tone. Now I was super skeptical of this as I have tried many of these and none worked well or at all, but I decided to give it a go anyway. I’ve been using it for about two weeks and have notice really great results. I am very pleased with how this cream works and how very little of this goes a long way. Another great thing about this product is the actual container itself, it is so eat that it’s a pump style and you just need one small pump to cover your entire face.

The product is also a really nice pumpkin color and smells really earthy which I love but I know some people rather have it smell sweet or not at all. I also like that it helps with the signs of aging as well as skin tone, acne and pores but has the added anti-aging benefits. It is so hard to find a product that has all the benefits that I need but also helps me not age and is safe for oily skin. I am so pleased that I got this amazing product and really highly suggest this to anyone who wants moisture and great skincare without being greasy. Here are some of the things this awesome moisturizer is formulated to do:

 ✓Prevent and eliminate acne
✓Decrease oil production
✓Fade blemishes and cleanse pores
✓Reduce the rate in which the aging process occurs
✓Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
✓Brighten skin

After using this product for a full month I have to tell you I am amazed at the results. My dark spots have severely lightened, my skin is more youthful and I have a beautiful glow to it now that I didn't before. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a natural solution to age spots and dark spots on their skin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts